Tuesday 17 March 2015

1) You are my and i love you without any reason.

2) Best friends solve you big problems in trouble.

3) Don't believe the one who say i'm your shadow because shadows disappear in darkness.

4) I wouldn't know what to do without you. thanks fir letting me be the imperfection in your life. that's prefect for me.

5) Sometimes we need friends in our life.

6) You are my north star and help me know my direction in life. you make me happier and better person.

7) Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again.

8) My life is so boring when you leave me..

9) I'm guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve, but when i'm done, i'm done.

10) I would rather make you my wife than have you as a girlfriend.

11) We need some loyal friends in life who solve our problems.

12) Do not sleep until you have forgive whoever have hurt you.

13) If you love any girl so care that.

14) Do something wonderful people may imitate it.

15) Listen to your elder's advice not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment